Mixed Media Canvas and Thank you



I did this flat 4x6 canvas to my son's teacher I hope she likes it. It's always hard for me to give this to people that are not used to see mixed media work although Target now has some canvas that remember the style of mixed media.
This is my last post for the year  I'm excited that I decided to change my style for the next year to give me more time to do more mixed media work and tutorials for my channel which this year I didn't have more time I think because my focus on project life. I will continue project life but I will do partially digital and some scrapbooking digital so I have more time to do tutorials and do more minis, and play more with my journal.

I' ve been working really hard with my son and studying and have some new professionals helping me and I'm about to form a support group for parents and I want also write more for my other blog so
that has been taking my time together with some education and teaching techniques and autism workshops I have been attending this year. It's been a new field that I'm enjoying so much and I'm really excited to learn and to help him.

So I want to thank you for you patience and for sticking with my  blog and your understanding. I know that maybe my blog changed a lot from what used to be but I hope I can inspire and help crafters no matter if they are card makers or scrapbookers or mixed media. Because I myself look many different kinds of blog that expand our creativity.

I want to thank you for subscribing here or Facebook or by email. And for the emails and messages and questions.

I hope 2013 will be a blessed year for all of us with a lot of health !

Thank you
Jana

No comments: