Card & Photoshop play

Today Lucas is 4 months, wow. it went so fast, but I have to confess for some things still so slow. I dream the day we can do more things with him and can go out for a longer period of time, right now he is a short napper and every 1'30 wants to sleep and eat.So, if we want to do something has to be in this time frame sometimes less sometimes more.But oh well, I'm sure he will grow fast.
I messed up a little with this card, when I was coloring, but my friend didn't mind if she ever notice because when the person is not a card maker, they don't judge details which is good ;)
The background is flourish stamps, sentiment stamp is from Brazil my friend Selma gave many stamps in Portuguese which I was soooo happy to get.
The heart is from this great set from fiskars that goes well with their heart scalloped punch.
And of course Magnolia stamps :)

Digital word art from Fei stuff oscrap.com


Guys I will begin to work on my newsletter today so expect this week.
Thanks
Jana

9 comments:

Elena said...

Very cute card! Don't see anything wrong with it. Love the background you stamped!
The picture of you and Lucas is precious!

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jana! The picture of you & Lucas is so sweet, thanks for sharing! He's getting so big!

Carla Cavellucci Landi said...

Congratulations for the 4 months!!! He is soooo cute, I miss him a lot!!!!
And, yes, enjoy this time, because they grow up very fast!!!

Momiji said...

great card and especially with the portuguese sentiment...
lovely moment of motherhood captured there...

Pati G. said...

Oi Jana. Seu filho é uma graça e eles crescem mesmo rpadinho... aproveite cada segundo. Vi seu video sobre REvolution dies e gostaria de fazer uma pergunta. Tenho uma Big Shot e sempre desejei comprar destes dies mas nunca soube se funcionaria. A Big Shot aceita qualquer die Da REvolution??? Super obrigada pelos videos, sempre valiosos... =)

Risa said...

Very cute card and beautiful layout Jana! I can tell that you are starting to slim down...way to go girl!
hugs
Risa:)

janine said...

Love your card Jana and my how Lucas has grown so so fast and you look beaming love the hair Take Care Janine xx

Elena said...

Thank you very much for the newsletter, Jana! I really enjoyed reading and looking all of the inforamtion!

Little C's Creations said...

Cute Card! Baby is growing so quickly! He's adorable!

Hugs,
Jen