Butterfly card

I just loved this Quickutz Butterlfy as the moment I see Christine showing it . The glitter paper is doodlebug.The background I used some scrap of handmade paper I had.
I love Butterflies , look how great is this punch from miss Martha . My pick for the day :)


Take a look at Everything Scrapp'n blog some new Prima arrived she has made even a video to show.

Hoping you're having a great week, today me & Lucas will go to his doc appt. 4 months :)
I hope we don't get any shots. Although he handles it much better than me.

Thanks for stopping by
Jana

3 comments:

Tracey said...

your butterfly is fab love the colours. I just love marther sterwat butterfly punch also its on my very long list of thigs to buy xxx

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Jana! I love that butterfly!
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous butterfly!
Hope appointment went well!