New Video Workshop 4x4 Canvas Mini Album


I have a new video workshop , it took me almost 3 months shooting, because time is so limited, but after a lot of work is done.
I'm going to show how to do your own canvas pages with stencils and acrylic paint, stitch around it and all, the pictures are in canvas also.
You have unlimited access to video and pdf file with links and complete pictures and more.
You're going to make part of my community.
The video workshop is $6 for new students and if you buy one workshop for $6 the any other (with exception of the hybrid mini )will be $4.
Once you're my student your price is always $4.
So if you want to buy another one and you're new student email me for the second one.










Thanks for your support, this video workshops help me to bring more free videos for you.

Jana


No comments: