Boom Card and Thank you !


Hi Everyone !
I was so happy that many of you , were on the show yesterday !
I hope you liked what we have in store for you. If you were not able to attend you can watch the video and chat recording here. It's not there yet because Facebook takes 24 hrs to put the recorded file. But Check later tonight or tomorrow and will be there.
Next night show I'm going to talk about doing cards in a budget and valentine cards and treat bags. This was one I made just because I had scraps left over. The stamp is from Unity Stamps.
The papers are Making Memories last year valentine collection.
And I want to continue the constant comments and nice words of encouragment from my last bad news I really appreciate. You guys Rock !
And I want welcome the new Followers !

Tchau !
Jana

4 comments:

Rita said...

So darn cute!

Risa said...

What a super cute card Jana! I love the colors and super cute image!
hugs
Risa:)

flowerdisco said...

really really cute.

Elena said...

Missed the video, but I will check recording. :)
Love the cute turtle stamp!