Card + Award

hi guys things are busy here , this is a quick card . Just used some scraps so can't remember what paper is that.
I received this award from Monica it says gold blog .Monica thank you so much I really appreciate that, and sorry for posting it so late . Obrigada !

Yesterday was my anniversary, 9 years and 14.5 that we know each other. How time goes fast, I met my husband I was 19 wow. So we went for dinner first time alone, and left Lucas with a baby sitter , I was trying really hard not to think about him. I try people :) but I crazy to get home to check on him, sleeping of course ...motherhood indeed is a funny thing.

Thanks for coming
Jana

2 comments:

Momiji said...

love the card...nice happy colours..

Elena said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband, Jana!
Conratulations on the award!
Your card is so pretty! I relly love the sentiment!
I am the same way about baby-sitting, always worry :)