Purse paper bag card and Basket


This is a purse paper bag card, I saw in a European blog, and thought it was so cute, a way to use the 300.000 paper bags I have :), I put a paper inside so the person can remove and write the message and actually has a ribbon to hold the purse at the top, the paper is from stash, and magnolia and some acrylic stamps.
Another project
I did this little basket with a exclusive video tutorial for my group of Angels, this is one more of advantages of been in our group the stamp is circle sampler a great stamp set.
Another project is in my other blog, I'm doing some sewing, check it out :)
I want to thank you for your emails from people that like my simple work I appreciate.
Check it out Ali Edwards blog talking about great tips for pictures.

6 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very cute projects Jana! I love the sweet Tilda on your paper bag card! and your basket is very pretty! and practical too! perfect for storing treats I think!
Nicola xx

Rita said...

Wow, two great projects, their so cute! Luv that stamp, she's so precious!!!

Risa said...

Very cute Jana and your basket is adorable! I like your new blog..very cool.
malieta:)
p.s. when I hit Ali's link, it directed me to your blog instead of Ali's. I'm always looking for photo tips:)

Maria said...

Both projects are fabulous! I love how you come up with different projects. I don't know how you find the time to make such complex projects! Beautiful job!

Maria

Mrs. Nancy G said...

LOVE IT!!! I've made some paper bag scrapbooks that just need photos added. This is inspiring Jana!
:-)

Little C's Creations said...

this sis so cute!!

hugs,
Jen