Had to share this --off topic



I spent 8 years of my life in this place, from there I came here. Feels more like home to me today than Rio de Janeiro where I was born,Fortaleza in the State of Ceara is in northeast of Brazil.
My father was from there , my husband is from there...
This place has special memories in my heart, it really made me cry to see my city so beautiful as always was..place where I walked and ate extraordinary food, place I used to see my Dad go fishing..and could eat fresh fish...
Today I have their accent when I speak Portuguese and I'm really proud of it....
So hope you enjoy, ignore what they speak, as they show some of features of this city, and maybe one day if you think to go to Brazil stop in Fortaleza you won't regret.
Jana

6 comments:

Selma said...

Conhece pouco o nordeste brasileiro, mas com certeza, Fortaleza está na minha lista.
Adorei!
Bjs

KeeponScrappin said...

Wow! What a beautiful place. My hubby and I made a promise that once the girls are all grown up we will travel everywhere. I will be sure to add this to my places to go on vacation. Thank you for sharing.

Momiji said...

its a really beautiful place ..how wonderful to grow up there...

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing this video Jana! I saw the show Tropicanka that was showing in the beginning in Russia!
It is a very beautiful place! I would like to visit Brazil one day!

Risa said...

What a beautiful video Jana!
I sure could use some of that awesome weather right now and all of the different varieties of fish are really something! Who knows...maybe one day I will have the opportunity to visit Brazil.
hugs
Risa:)

Scrap Mixed said...

Obrigada pela visita e pelos elogios aos meus projetos. Deixei pra comentar justo aqui, pois sou carioca e também amo Fortaleza! Só no NE, temos esses coqueiros "dançando", sua cidade realmente é fantástica, praias divinas! Você deve ter muita saudade!
Felicidade e saúde ao LUCAS! Vou acompanhar a chegada dele! Um beijo!