Be Still

I'm back and it's just great to have some time off with people you love and places you like.  Trying to think about changes that need to be done. A big one I'm back to a gym signed up just before my trip and tomorrow I'm doing a assessment of my shape (that should be fun).

I saw this template and thought it is totally something you can re create in a paper layout great way to use that circle punches that we all have.
supplies:
Anna Aspnes:
Art Palette Serenity 
Serenity word art
Magic Sprinklez 8
Multistitched by Anna Black and white


Other:
Nettio Designs GoBig Vol 1
Marker felt font
One little bird shadow styles

2 comments:

Percy said...

Jana glad to hear you are back, sometimes we need to take a break from life, to get some energy to keep going! Hope you are doing well, blessings!

Unknown said...

Jana you are so right I did a layout using just a photo of my daughter and circles. Sometimes it's the simple things that make a big statement.