Love Layout

This layout is a example that you can use stamps to say that words  that you want without having to do journaling. And by now you're tired to know I Love Ali Edwards stamps probably 99% of my layouts have them now. I think they are so versatile what better than words?

Next week I'm going to do a live show to test a new room on ustream, to see if maybe that's a better option for everyone computers and to be easier to watch recorded shows.
Please visit the page HERE, like it !
I'm going to be doing a mini album.
My next show will be 05/08/12 10 am EST /9Central

I just want to update that if you donated to my campaign and today I went to buy the materials the teacher chose and you'll receive soon some letter from her and me . Thank you for your support.

Have a great weekend.
Jana

No comments: