New option to replace google reader

I know many of you read my blog with google reader. I actually left google reader a long time ago, it was impossible for me to get caught up with the way google reader saved all my blogs.
I start using Feedly it's great & easy. And they now have a option for you to transfer all your google reader blogs basically just with your google password.
I like Feedly because you read as a magazine, if there is something you don't like just go to the next page. They have for iPad as well which is where I read I just use the desktop version when I see a blog and want to follow I add in the desktop version. You don't have to save anything, you can create categories for you blogs it's great ! I highly recommend .

Check it out FEEDLY.

1 comment:

Suz said...

That's what I'm using now too. Super easy great look