Embrace Mixed Media Canvas and More



This is a 12x12 canvas I did for Lucas former teacher she left Friday! A very bitter sweet moments. I thought that I gave her other gifts before necklaces, ready made gifts and as she was leaving I thought the better was to give a handmade gift with some special words related to her new journey. The words says: " Embrace the now, admire possibility , embark in a adventure of everyday life".
Bitter sweet moment I still going to see her as she now is going to work private with ABA therapy for Lucas but I would rather have her everyday with him. But how do you show enough gratitude to a person that helped so much your son? So hopefully this shows I'm grateful and I care about you. I wish her all the best She is a example of a real dedication to Autistic kids and what is to be a Special Needs teacher.

To a more happy note I want to thank so far some of blog reader that have participated in my Autism Fundraiser Community this community always amazes me and I'm so grateful.
I bring to you another fun class I'm affiliate and again if you decide to buy from my link it goes to my fundraiser this month only.

Get it Scrapped Two by Two and On a Shelf Bundle class

Includes 8 lessons and 8 videos ! More Details HERE.
this is a sample of 13 minutes from the class This is about doing better pages no matter paper or digital.



Or you buy them individually

Two by Two on Sale for $12.50 till April 26th

On a Shelf 

Thanks!
Jana

No comments: