Today you Layout + punch sales

Well first you going to notice the middle block is not that straight but I think in many years he won't care. I'm so excited to keep using things that were way overdue on my stash and really enjoying the simpler side of things.
I got a new camcorder so now I have to figure it out to start doing more videos, my old camera was a pain.
The boy is on vacation so you understand my lack of posting. It's quite good I kind of missed to have him with me the whole day so I'm savoring every minute.


I'm starting to put some punches to sell on Etsy if you would like some keep watching I will list some more today.

Here is my first set 



I also wanted to share this tutorial if you like Digital scrapbooking is a step by step how to do a layout.

Thanks
Jana

No comments: