My Wish List #5



Well this last days were pretty busy for us, after many meetings Friday was the big day for Lucas treatment everyone came here to decided what they were going to give me about my request for more time. So we got a 3 hour increase and feeding therapy which is something I wanted a lot. Anyway sorry for taking me such a long time to update.
Anyway,
I decided to tell you some books are on my wish list

This one I'm waiting anxiously because I want to practice some more doodling. I love Traci's style did a couple of classes with her and I have her previous book and her dvd. So I'm a big fan.
Her new book is on pre sale right now















I have her previous book and love it
As you can see you can buy used for less than $4 at Amazon totally worth it.














Another one that seems interesting














I love their magazine and I liked a lot the table of contents which you can see it at Amazon and even some first pages.

This is another one from Alisa Burke a mixed media artist and I want this one because I so want get better on my free motion sewing, this one is on pre sale but you can see a video on the amazon page














I have her precious book which is awesome a lot of techniques to paint with canvas




















This one seems really interesting and fun love this paper dolls which you see is not a new concept














And this one looks also interesting the topic called my attention
















Hope you enjoyed please share the books that is in your wish list

Jana

No comments: