Top 5 Things Layout


Hi Everyone
I did this layout some time ago, but just now I was able to scan. I 'm still feeling very uncomfortable hopefully I will feel like myself soon.
I did a simple layout from my Coordinate Collections kit.
Sometimes when you use this tags that have the topics for you makes it easier to make a layout about , Little Yellow bicycle does a great job with their tag books or accents I have this one that soon I will scrap
Boardwalk 10 Things Pocket (Little Yellow Bicycle)
I love their journal tablets such good starters for ideas for your scrapbooking I have a couple of them:
Clothesline Journal Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle)Boy Snuggle Bug Journal Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle)
So if you're not feeling inspired for topics or sometimes to journal is hard this is great topic starters for you.


Another thing is that I'm hosting a Stamped TAG SWAP for Create Scrapbook forum, I;m already doing pre sign ups for SWAP 2 more info here 
Thanks for stopping by
Jana

No comments: