Mixed Media Mini Hangers



I think I forgot to post this, I looked in my archives on the blog could not see this, so I did that a time ago
he background I did in my art group meeting we melted crayons  and it was a lot of fun. I used some canvas scrap and die cute the birds die .

















And used some ribbons and words from a sticker sheet.
Another one that I did 
This is on a 4x6 canvas board it was a lot of fun making it. I got inspired by the latest 


Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine (assemblage 101, May June 2010)


I did this technique they were showing on the cover, it was fun I plan to do some more to sell at my craft fair.


Thanks for stopping by

Jana

3 comments:

craft_princess said...

Awesome cards!! Love all the color! Also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog...so glad you liked the tags from the swap! Haven't gotten mine yet...hopefully today! :)
Take care!
-Stacie

Elena said...

Wow! They look amazing! What an intresting technique!

craft_princess said...

Got my tags! Saw the one you sent...cool stamps! Thanks!