I Wonder...Layout

My scanner never get the real colors of my layouts, but hopefully soon this is going to change
because I will buy another printer.
This is a simple layout focused on journaling and picture, what telling your story should be, right?
Still hard for me to do these layouts about dad, I always cry, but it is necessary, I'm trying to go deep in my memory and begin to build this archival because I do not have many things other than my memory, some pictures back in Brazil but not a whole lot..and some of them as some of you know mom destroyed...

This picture could be 2 layouts that maybe I will do later, with some more from this trip, that is a very important set of photos when my dad did this international big trip, that my sister was able to take without my mom gave it a finish...
I can remember like today he saying to me, that this picture was in Germany, and he was holding my gift that in the time was a tape recorder something really fancy for 80's. :)

Are you recording your memories ? Think about that today , if you not a scrapper, write them down, because this is your story in this lifetime so you should leave your mark !

Thanks for the comments and for you visit !

Jana

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is very touching to me Jana. You are doing a fantastic job for your son!!! What memories.
Cheryl

Altered Annie said...

This is a beautiful layout, even before I read what you had to say, I knew it was a personal and loving story you had to tell. My heart goes out to you, for I understand your pain since I have lost both of my parents I feel like an orphan. If it wasn't for my husband, children and now a grandchild, I would be lost. Take care of yourself, it won't be long now until you get to hold your baby in a new and loving embrace with your husband!

Risa said...

Your layout is very beautiful and touching Jana.
I know how painful this is for you and I admire your strength. Thank you for sharing Jana!
Hugs
Risa:)

Stefanie said...

Thanks for letting me know where to find your stunning LO, I will upload a little later today.

Momiji said...

great layout..I like the ledger look..very nostalgic and the handwritten journalling makes it more personal...

Mada said...

This is so beautiful and emotional. I was crying when I read your page, really. I have lost my father 4 years ago and I still miss him a lot and it still hurts.

I love your page and I admire you for taking such a good care of your memories and for writing the family history for your son. You're fantastic! :)

Many hugs,
Mada

Elena said...

Very touching and very thougtful... Layout is beautidul...

Selma said...

Parabéns Jana por trabalhar um tema tão difícil para vc, mas ao mesmo tempo tão necessário. Concordo plenamente e acho que devemos documentar nossa vida, seja por imagens ou palavras e vc fez um LO absolutamente tocante.
Bjs