Card with bad Shot

Sorry guys just now I saw this was a bad shot, but oh well..I'm so lazy now to do things.
I found this website, very interesting they have one sale a day, one item 72% off so I have in my reader maybe one day there is something that I'm looking for. It had great bargains so far, but that item it's just for one day.

Browsing Etsy,(one of my favorite things by the way) found this. Isn't that cute?!And this diaper cake, adorable !

Stamps: Unity Stamps
Die: SU

Hope you're having a Blessed weekend, I'm happy to be home with my little family :)
Jana

3 comments:

Momiji said...

the stamps look great..pity they dont ship to the UK. the lollipops and cake are just so cute!

Heather "Hev" said...

Cute image you used Jana :)

I hope you are a little more energetic today :)

BeccaRoo said...

I really like the deer. It's so cute.