All around card and some stamps to sell




I love to do these all around cards, to me they are fun, and out of that same same, style of cards. I colored with my prisma pencils and blended with prisma pencil blender, do you know that prima has a pencil that works as a blender, and it really works !
Stamps: Unity Stamps KOTM November/September.


I have some stamps that I barely or never used so maybe someone is interested, I'm trying to have more space, and to me makes no sense keep stamps I do not use.

Flourishes never used set- Brand new
$ 13.00 Shipping Included - USA Price








SU Amazing set
some stamps of this set were never used
$ 18 shipping included USA







Thanks for taking the time and stop here in my 2 Worlds :)
Jana

4 comments:

Elena said...

This card is so much fun! Love the colors! Never heard about that blender...
Jana, I got your newsletter! Loved it! It was like talking to you! Thank you for doing it and sharing it!

Momiji said...

I love the little border patterns and the way it travels around the card..really different.

Edna Stofmeel said...

Oi Jana ador seus trabalhos e sus dicas maravilhosas.
Bjs

Rita said...

Cute card, great job as always with the coloring!