A card and a Award



I want to thank you all of the comments about my friend, I really appreciate this community.

I made the base card a long time ago, but I decided finally pull out and do something.
So this is one images I had colored with a bunch from this set, watercolor with crayons.

Stamp: Pink cat
Paper: TAC
Punch: Marth Stewart

I got a award ! From my great friend Malieta, this woman makes amazing cards , go and check it out !


The rules of this award are............

1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

So to my regular visitors:


1- Jen

2-Elizabeth (Brasil)

3- Mada (Romania)

4-Cheryl

5- Rita


8 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Gorgeous card :)
Congratulations on the award :)

Mada said...

Oh, my God! I can't believe I'm on your list for the BFF Award!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am honoured and grateful.

I love your birdie and the layout of your card.
I'm so glad to know that I am not the only one who starts cards and doesn't finish them until much later :D

Hugs,
Mada

Elizabeth Roessle said...

Jana,
Que emoção ver me nome ai Obrigada de coração!!!Estou com o meu coração a mil por hora!!!Quanta honra!!!Obrigada pelo grande carinho vc é uma pessoa muito talentosa e especial...
bjs

Risa said...

Very cute card Jana! I love your image and you colored it beautifully!!
Congrats on your award and I truly hope that you are feeling better today:)

Rita said...

Thanks for the award Jana! I will post it soon! Your so sweet & you are my BFF too, I am so glad that we met on our blogs & became friends, now we just need to meet in real life someday!

Rita said...

Gorgeous card & I luv that DP!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love your card Jana!

:-)

Congrats on the award!

Lisa Olson said...

I just love this card, I have a bit of a bird theme going on myself at the moment with my etsy sales. The use of colurs on this card is fab too.
Great work I can see why your friends like it.