I've been tagged

The sweet Becky tagged me a long and hard one lol.
Ok here it goes

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working, and Working and Working.
2. I was living a wonderful beach city
3. I had my fathers company, what I miss too much
4. I was active in my church
5. I used to go out with my friends a lot


Five things on my to do list today:
1. Work
2. Homework
3. Post discussion forum to my classes
4. That pretty much covers my day
5. Eat out (as every friday) :)


Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire:
1. Live in Brazil in front of the beach
2. buy my sister and mom a house
3. Maybe work to myself
4.


Five things I'll never wear again:
1. Polyester
2. Big flower dresses
3. mini skirt ( I never liked really)
4. anything that shows my belly
5. crock sandals I think the are so ugly

Five of my favorite toys:
1. laptop
2. digital camera
3. My epson picture mate (prints pictures)
4. Ipod
5. Big Kick


Five banes of my existence:
1. I dont like to wake up early
2. I dont like prejudice
3. I dont like walmart but sometimes you have to go
4. Study :)
5. Study

Ok I'm tagging
Flossies, Malieta, Rita

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is funny, promise to do mine this weekend. Thanks for the tag.

Becky said...

Thanks for playing along! Makes you think, huh? I hope you have a great weekend! :)

Risa said...

This is too funny Jana!
You have a gift you know:)
Thank you for tagging me, I will compile a list of things about me and post it Sunday.
malieta:)