Origami Heart

This is another magnolia I won at the contest a while ago. Its neat because this stamp cames with a tiny stamp with the breast cancer symbol the little ribbon, so we can use with or without.
The background was done masking, just rip a piece a of paper and rub the ink, I use versa drops that I get at TAC as well the stickles on the roses.
The heart is a origami fold the DS is TAC, then a sticker from Target and shipping tag.
I dont really get Valentines too much, because actually in Brazil valentines is on June, and we have a different meaning. And you guys know me , i'm again the trend Its sad i get kind of bored to see just valentines cards all around.
I have tons of home work to do and also I bought a great book, you should try to look on your bookstore, from Ali Edwards life artist.
If you want to begin scrapbooking or whatever related like cards, oh my what a inspiration, the things she talks are so true, such a inspiring book.
Keep warm my friends its getting very cold this weekend.

6 comments:

Rita said...

WOW! Very cute card, I luv that heart! Great job! Good luck with school work!

** Isa ** said...

This is so adorable... I love your work... ;oD

Hugs xxx

Becky said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog!

Risa said...

Very cute Jana....I love the background effects!
malieta:)

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment on my site :) I'm putting you on my RSS list. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment on my site :) I loved you're site! I'm putting you on my RSS list. :)