Happy Happy





















Today was a very happy day, I bought my tickets to go to Brazil, yeaaaaaaaaa
I wont stay as much as I would like because I have a job, and my boss was kind enough to let me stay 12 days in my first year but I'm so grateful and happy since my dad die I was unable to go.
When I think to step there, and see my people oh can;t describe !
And the foooooodddddddd oh my I can feel the pounds coming :))))

Anyway !

This is a different fold that I learned from technique junkies, this one of my new Tac stamps. I'm so sad I have new stamps but no time to use them, makes me nuts
I'm kind of late with some homeworks so ughr !

Stamp: SweetSkunks,
Thanks: (gift with purchase stamp - you win that free every purchase with TAC, we have 15 to choose from)
Paper: Juliette
CS: SU
Ribbon: TAC Ribbon(Amelia)

By the way any one knows where could I find stamps that says shower?
for baby shower?

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so happy for you. When do you go? Just enjoy and don't you worry about one little thing. C
Cheryl

Tracy.H said...

I so love this stamp set! Definitely gonna be on my next TAC order! Cute! :0)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....it's the cutest!!! You are so Amazing with what you Create!!!!

Rita said...

I'm so glad for you Jana! You will have a great time! I got my Bridal Shower stamp at AC Moore & noticed that they had baby shower stamp too. Do they have an AC Moore where you live? Good luck!

My Paper World said...

So very cute! xx

Nancy Grant said...

That's great news!!!! I hope you have lots of fun and blessings. I know you that you get homesick. This must of made your day!

:-)