Perfect Pearls Embossed Background

Hello everybody, thanks for the comments this card is another magnolia , I know oh well I'm waiting my new set from The Angel Company so my mood is magnolia now, I had them colored a while ago.
Ok this background is a transparency that I embossed from cuttlebug, I have a tutorial on how to make this here on my You tube page. Then I learn this technique with Technique Junkies a online newsletter I receive just with techniques pretty cool. I did with Perfect Pearls I just love them , maybe I should do a video showing this , would you like?
the butterfly is a font you can download here. The embossed sentiment I did with label maker I bought on market on the office part, just like 10 bucks.
I was reading the Creating Keepsakes magazines and something so right Lisa Bearnson said in the beginning "the scrapbook I'm creating for my children is a legacy...if I don't scrapbook every single event from their lives it's okay, they will love what I did scrapbook"
And we have to embrace imperfection in the end they will think its pretty but will not care which brand ribbon I use and did not use....
Isn't that so right?
For whoever you do scrapbook and make cards doesn't matter be fancy or not , the important thing is they will know you spent your time making it !!!
Love it !!!

Keep Warm people ! and for people in Florida and Hawaii argh ! Can't stand you guys :))))))
Lucky ones !

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card. I would love the tutorial using perfect pearls. Is that the same as PearlX? I am confused by all of these products. That background is spectacular tho. Keep warm!!
Cheryl

Rita said...

I just luv this card Jana, very pretty! This technique looks great & I would luv a tutorial on how to do it. Thanks for sharing, your the greatest. It is true abou the scrapbooks, my kids just luv & cherish them. I'm giving my son a scrapbook on his remodeling his condo by himself for xmas. Will post it after xmas on my blog. He is going to luv this one.

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Very sweet!!!Kisses from México and Happy Holidays! :-)

Tejal said...

The embossing is done on the transparency? not on the card? It is magnificent!