My Smash Book Video










Hi everyone here is somethings I used in my Smash Book
First this is the one I use. Here you can see all their products. They are kind of sold out all the time but you can put on your notify list, it's pretty much what I do.
This is the template from Crafters Workshop that I got. Mums Stencil.
So I know nothing about doodling, so I thought this class would be a great way to start and so far I like the exercises so easy. Makes me want to learn even more.

Oodles of Doodles from Get it Scrapped. I recommend this class.
On my doodling franzy I get some books on my wish list that seems cool to learn doodles the way I want.
Some to learn but others for inspiration































One is for sure it's very relaxing.
*affiliates links where possible.

Thanks
Jana

No comments: