What's on my wish list #1

I thought would be fun to start a new segment here in my blog,  as I've been so MIA, so every Monday I will show somethings that are on my personal wish list  . And we could share some feedback.
Something that I actually got recently but was on my wish list for a long long time is this baseball card sleeves, after seen Ali Edwards using them so much I found a good deal on Amazon.25 Ultra Pro 9 Pocket Page Protectors Fits 3-Ring Binder for Baseball and Other Sports Cards!25 Ultra Pro 9 Pocket Page Protectors Fits 3-Ring Binder for Baseball and Other Sports Cards!
I think they are great for a week in review or just doing a different kind of layout I will post a project with this soon.
Another page protectors for a different kind of layout or 365 or week in a life is this one from American Crafts so you can use 4x6 photos.

Alterable Canvas Wristlet from Maya Road

Curio Collection Elements Sticker

I love this elements as I'm a sucker for birds and butterflies very delicate kind of vintage style by Basic Grey.
I love this whole Curio Collection.
I hope you enjoy let me know any of this things were on your wish list as well?
Jana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I just threw away plastic pocket pages that I no longer used. Never thought about using it to store photos!. Well, I do have a system I use.

My wish list is for some of the Graphic 45 pads with stamps and embellishments to match. Since I have a large paper stash I can't justify buying any but if I get any cash amount I may give in. LOL