It's ok to Play by yourself Layout

Hi everyone
I hope your weather is nice like the one we are having this week here in NJ.
I bring a very simple layout but colorful I love this collection from Echo Park called Playground. It's no secret I like to work with kits, specially now with my busy schedule  they make things easier and faster for us.
Although I decided that would be the last paper collection I would buy till I can use at least 50% of the papers I have, not that I have that much I just have a 12x12 cropper hopper paper holder for Pattern PaPer but still many of these papers I don't use a long time and that is a good challenge for me.
I know I've been neglecting my you tube channel but I will hopefully come back with some videos and tips for you.
Let me know things you would like to see that I could help.
I also used one stamp from Ali Edwards from her stamp club at Technique Tuesdays.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Jana

No comments: