Fabric Layout



Hi Everyone ,
We had a great little party for Lucas, he had a great time but didnt want to eat his cake, he was too busy wanting to go cruise the room, he barely wanted to eat.  He didn't want to be confined at his high chair.

Well this is fabric layout, I've been inspired by Donna Downey new prima line, I love her style and I love fabric as well I just wish I had more time to play with my sewing machine and space really. If i had a table just for my sewing machine I would use a lot more I'm sure.
I used for the layout  base this canvas, and cut to 8 1/2 x 11.

Teal Canvas Screen Print (Prima)

I did some washed acrylic, then some foam stamping and used some punchanellas.
And some Prima Iron
Iron Ons Orange Stems (Prima)Iron Ons Orange Stems (Prima)

Took the Fabric word dream and used glimmer mist. The crochet flowers I did  wrote in strips of paper and glimmer misted.


Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Momiji said...

I just love the warm colours in this layout..I have come to associate these with you..

Adriann said...

This is just beautiful! Love the color combination.

Risa said...

Wow...I never would have thought to make a layout from fabric, what a beautiful idea! The colors and detailing are fab!
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

Beautiful layout and beautiful picture of you, Jana!

Nana said...

Jana
Eu amei seu Blog.Já está no Favoritos.
I loved your blog,thanks.