Free Word art , PSE playing + some news

 

Time  is something missing this week for me to create things. I guess I got a little disorganized and lazy this week and I'm preparing myself to Lucas Birthday Saturday, this week has been emotional to me I can't believe he's going to be 1. So I was playing with PSE and my  Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.
I added this PNG for you free with shadow already if you want. You can download it HERE.
 
I have some great news I was chosen as Guest Designer for Clear Scraps for March and April.
They have cool clear albums, chipboard albums and mixed albums and some very cool 12 x12 clear pages. So I will be having tutorials soon and showing their amazing albums.
You can check their blog here.

3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

Happy Birthday to Lucas...I remember when my son turned one and we were moving that week and I did not have a party for him I felt so guilty the next year I had two birthday parties for him: one for family and the other for friends. Have a great day with him and your loved ones...and time do goes fast...enjoy every second of it.

Elena said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Lucas! He is so cute! :)
And congratulations on the Guest Designer position! So happy for you, Jana!

Risa said...

Hey Janna,
What a beautiful picture of Lucas, he is so cute!!! Happy Belated Birthday wishes to Lucas as well!!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. Congratulations on your new DT, I can't wait to see your creations!