2 Cards with Cricut + some other info



Hi everyone hope your weekend has been great and that you're keeping youself warm , it's been cold right, I tell you here in Central NJ is no different !

I made couple of fast cards with my cricut, the bird is from the Wild Card Cartridge, and Swirl I think home accents. The other bird is Home Decor cartridge.
Stamp Sentiment : Hero Arts. Background paper first card Cosmo Crickut .

I want to say that next weekend 16/17 I will be be doing 2 mini albums tutorials at Everything Scrappin community Online Crop about 9pm I will chatting online and we 're going to have prizes so if you didnt sign up for the forum that s a great opportunity. I will reminding it again closer.


I'm planning to restart my live show , I want to start a mini album to record some highlights from 2009.
So stay tuned soon Iwill post the date , if you want to do with me all you need is

4x6 picture frame
cardboard
and papers and needle and thread (wax linen thread better)

So Soon I will post more news.

Thanks
Jana

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh fun cricut project...I have to find time to play with mine!

Elena said...

These cards are so cute! Love your Cricut projects!

Rita said...

Two beautiful cards Jana!

Risa said...

Both of your cards are adorable Jana! I love the birds!
hugs
Risa:)