Layout - Us

I had this picture that I wanted to put down and write some things about it, and thought would be nice to participate in Page Maps sketch contest. I love their sketches which is great to help you to have a clue where to start if you don't know how. I like them to give be a base but usually when I use them I ended up changing quite a bit. But because this one is a challenge I try to follow as much as I could.

Some of the circles were punched with this paper from Humbly. The mat for the picture is using one of these Flirty notecards from Prima, they come in a nice box.Papers: Pink Paislee and Chipboard letters BG
I'm very excited that Everything Scrapp'n Owner Heather came back from CHA and seems that we are going to have the best . Check the blog to see the post, they are going to have new Basic Grey, Pink Paislee ,Prima and you know every time something new arrive she puts on sale.
Check out the blog to see all the companies.

thanks for stopping by
Jana

7 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

What a wonderful page Jana!

Elizabeth Roessle said...

Jana!!!
A página ficou lindaaa
Bjss

Jill W. said...

Adorable!
~Jill

Momiji said...

this is a beautiful page ..love the warm colours and the memories...

Elena said...

Wonderful page, Jana! Love the picture on it!

Maria said...

Such a pretty layout, Jana! You and your hubby looks so adorable together. Love the details, journaling, and pretty colors!!

Hey. . .I started power walking on campus. Thanks for the advise. It's such a great way to kill time and get in some exercise too!!

Maria

Mónica. said...

What a beautiful page! I really like the journaling and the photo. I tried your last mini, hope you can come and see it. I really had fun and my mother -in-law really liked it as a present. Thanks again!