2008 Hybrid template

Another hybrid layout for with the help of a digital template, I think templates are so helpful to help us to compile many pictures we want to talk about in a variety of shapes that would give us more work to do by hand.
You can get the template and tutorial here, from CK magazine.

I bought a new camera for me as my last gift to myself before I leave work.
And was practicing on my favorite model right now :) It's amazing how he poses for pictures, he is so used of me taking pictures of him that he looks right into the camera.

7 comments:

Momiji said...

I love the way you have captured the
special moments of 2009 and the photo of snoopy is adorable!

Elizabeth Roessle said...

Ai que fofa amei...E ela olha mesmo kkkkkk
Lindo seu projeto vou lá tentar..
bjs

Rita said...

This layout is so beautiful, you are doing a fantastic job on your scrapbooking! I luv the pic of Snoopy!

Selma said...

Jana, que foto mais linda do Snoopy!!!! Não dá p/ parar de olhar...
Bjs

Elena said...

Beautiful page and very very nice picture! Snoopy is adorable!

Joy said...

your dog is just too cute! so adorable!

Risa said...

Your layout is so awesome Jana and Snoopy is just adorable! Congrats on your new camera..your pictures are great!
hugs
Risa:)