Nestabilities and other dies to sell

ALL DIES WERE SOLD
Before I list on Ebay I decided to try here..
I barely used this dies so maybe some of you ca give better need, I'm making very affordable just by the fact I want have more space here.
For I'm including a FREE emboss folder from Sizzix never used before, this dies I think I used just couple of times.
I will ship also international.

Sold


Sizzix Vowel Play Alphabet set Retired
Complete alpha I put some examples

You can use cuttlebug, big shot, bick kick, any of this die cutters.

USA with shipping included $16.00
International with shipping included $ 20.00









International with shipping included $ 20.00







Sizzilits Die
$5.00
If you buy with any other purchase shipping is free

Drop down menu to see option you want to buy







Prices with Shipping







Thanks for looking !
If you have questions let me know !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I just bought the nestabilities from you! Great deal...thanks!

Sam said...

hmph! I clearly wasn't quick enough!! I have just bought a Big Shot and am loviing it, but need a few more bits like nestabilities to go with it!!