Explosion card and new winner

Ok I tried to do this different cards to change a bit, I like to see this cards but as I said before I don't have patience to do elaborated cards , is not my thing. But this fold it was cute.
You can see the video tutorial here from Dawn. The image was from Pink Petticoat. I used permanent markers to color. Papers from Stash.

Ok I select through random.org another winner to the giveaway, sorry for the previous winner but it has 2 days to contact me, The winner now is Sylvia , Sylvia I have your address so wait for the prize.
I received this award again
Tejal send it to me , wow second time around , Thanks Tejal :)

Well I 'm going to try to finish some projects.
Great week everyone !

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute. Love the pink petticoat images. And your butt will never look big!! LOL.
Cheryl

Rita said...

This is fantastic & I luv the colors! I have yet to try this one, but I will someday.

Risa said...

Your card is super cute and I love your take on the explosion card...awesome!

Rita said...

Jana, I have an award for you, check out my blog!

sylv said...

WOW, I won the stamps! thanx so much Jana! Congrats on the award!