Double Flap Card and Award !


I saw this stamp set from all that scraps and could not resist, isnt this cute, the grass was a TAC stamp. She kind of make me remember magnolias , lol
This double flap card , got the tutorial from Maria's Club site.
Here's a sneek Peek of a Mini I'm working

, also working with Fabric, for a scrapbook/journal mini for my Pregnancy Journal. But don't worry not a lot baby stuff till I know the sex, till there I'm stucked. :)
But I do already begin to sketch a album for the 12 month period to be ready just to assemble pictures.
I received from my friend Rita, a beautiful Award , this girl always never forgetting me.
Wow , well my circle of blog friends is not that big, I see millions of blogs but friends you know,
the ones that always never forget you very few....
So , not to be repetitive I thought I would share some blogs or sites I like , from people probably that don;t know I see them often because I don't always comment , lol


Maria - She has tons of amazing tutorials
Jennifer Mcguire - Boy this woman impresses me , she is the queen look for her videos.
Paper Jewels - she does amazing projects with TAC products, she has a cool tutorial on a CD photo cube, check it out.

Hand to Paper - this woman does not use a lot of stamps but to me just to look at her cards, oh my
Crazy about mini albums - Thats my kind of blog ;)
Paperclipping - Noell has some great podcasts and also some great articles if you like or want to start scrapbooking she has some interesting things about design, how to do vacation album.
Great site, and she does scrapbook live ! I can never see it live because the time , but I always check the recorded file.

This is some of sites that inspired me in different ways , some more in education, other with ideas,,so I hope you can be inspired today.

Tomorrow I will finally see my seed for the first time :) Can't wait :)
Jana

8 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Oh I am so excited for you! The ultrasound days were my favorite days. :) You will have to post a picture here.

Rita said...

Beautiful card! Good luck tomorrow, it will amaze you!

Ana Baird said...

Congratulations on the award! Love your card!

Elizabeth Roessle said...

Que fofura, eu estou apaixonada super delicado!!!
bjs

Elena said...

Very cute card! I like this stamp too!
Congratulations on the award!

Unknown said...

Saw you on Riley's Blog and thought I would visit...glad I did! I really like your blog! I will link you and visit often if that is ok! ;)

sylv said...

Beautiful card Jana! You're going to be very excited when you have your ultrasound, but try to take in, remember and just enjoy the process!

Risa said...

What a beautiful flap card and congratulations on your award Jana!