Believe Tag




Ok guys , I'm so tired today, I did not sleep well and had to wake up early !
But I survived !
This tag I 've made using of the techs from Tim Holtz, so you just fill a water spray with water, perfect pearls and distress refill and voala , the picture does not show but has a great shine to it. I used Heidi Swapp mask, and the stamp from Tim Holtz line.
ribbon: Walmart.
I want to see if i create a lot this weekend I can't wait.
I found a great site with quotes. Here, if you know other could you share with me?
Keep warm !

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

That tag is so beautiful. I would love to try this technique but don't have Tim's "stuff." You did great. Hope you sleep tonite so you can make lots of things tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl

Julie S. said...

Thanks for the quote site! Here is another:
http://www.quotegarden.com/

Oh, and I tried to use a small mister with perfect pearls, and it clogged! Have you had this problem? What mister are you using?
Thanks!

Risa said...

Your tag is beautiful Jana!
malieta:)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hope you get some rest.

Your tag is awesome! I love it!

:-)