Gelli Prints with Junk Mail Envelopes

So first time I heard about Gelli Arts printing plates and saw a video on their website I thought was the coolest but was waiting to the budget as they are not that cheap.
So I waited for Christmas and they did a free shipping sale and I got the 8x10 one.
I have to say it blew my mind away !
It's awesome !

Of course you know me I went and played with my junk mail for a upcoming video mini album I will be posting.  Stay tuned for that !


 Here is regular cardstock.
Amazing !

I recorded all my process making those so start to save your junk mail envelopes.

Jana

3 comments:

Connie's Place said...

That is so cool Jana. I love the colors and how they turned out :)

Anonymous said...

This is new to me. Looks like fun!

terry said...

Can't wait to see your vid!