Embrace who you Are Digital Layout

Well because Super Storm Sandy I was without power for 7 days but the Grace of God is good and I just pray that the ones that still struggle will have power soon. Meanwhile a advantage of digital scrapping is that you convenient  so while my computer was charged I could create some things. I like sometimes to do digital pages because I feel I can write so much more of what I want to say and about the memories it's hard on my paper pages to have that much of space to write maybe because I usually do 8.5 x 11 layouts and by the end of it your space is limited. But I don't feel limited anymore as long as I'm leaving the messages to him that I want I really don't mind if its paper or digital I still play with my paper so makes me happy the message is recorded no matter what. No more rules !
Supplies
Anna Aspnes:
Artsy Template 44
Skinned Lines 2
Magic Sprinklez 3
ArtPlay Palette Sweet Baby (Paper)
Encouragement Word Art


Juliana Kneipp - Craftime for boys elements

No comments: