Art Journal Page - Exceptional Things

Well I've been having some back pain again, due to my lack of exercising  my PT told me if I stop my muscle will be tight again, while Lucas was on vacation I completely stopped so now to sit on my table or computer is a pain but I"m back to exercising hopefully soon I will get better.

Anyway, my birthday is closer and as I think about my craft goals one of the things that I feel I need and want to do is more things to document myself and my feelings and my life. I want to start to art journal more.

I used the Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Number  Stencil, some old stamps from Club Scrap and my own stencil I did with my Silhouette.

I also want to let you know I put several stamps to sell at Ebay from Unity, The Angel Company, SU and Club scrap here.

Thanks for stopping by
Jana

No comments: