Life Right now Layout

I'm getting really surprised in my journey to use my stash how I end up finding papers that is going really well with the layouts I want to do. The idea in the design of this layout came based on the pictures I printed with Persnickety print I wanted to try their instagram prints, I really loved and will be printing it again I always get so impressed at how quickly they ship.
For the title I used Ali Edwards stamps and embossed with red embossing powder. And some more stamping around the frame.

I want to share also another blog I started you probably know I have a blog that I'm putting together with a podcast for moms of Autistic Children and about  toy reviews, but I decided to also start a blog to document my journey to switch my beauty and make up products to vegan and/or cruelty free, so if you want to visit even if you're not vegan you can find some more natural make up ideas.
Click HERE.

Jana


No comments: