We're in this together layout

Hi everyone
I'm back from my vacation and although I already miss my friends already it was great to be creative again after a break so I'm full of creative juice and already preparing a tutorial soon and I will start to design the gratitute card for this month .
Anna Aspnes is having a challenge with a free kit at Oscraps.
You can check the challenge here and the free kit Art Play Saffron Villa .
Also in this post Anna has another freebie.

I used on this page The free kit plus:
FotoGlow 4 
LoveWord Transfer 1
Stitched LoopDaloops  circle
LoopdaLoops Sketchy 1 


Also check this great article at GetitScrapped  I thought it was a great one.

7 Ways to Translate the Look of Digital Brushes to Your Paper Pages

And this great article about pictures with iphone and some great apps which I got 2 by my fellow DT member Kerry Halasz HERE

I hope you enjoy your weekend.
Jana

No comments: