Fist Silhouette Project

Well, this is my first silhouette project ,yes I sold most of all my cricut cartridges and my gypsy and got a silhouette. I got very angry with PC for suing SCAL I think controlling costumers is their right but there's a limit I don't agree so I just got another machine. I still have my expression to use with some few carts and my svg files.
Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool (Silhouette)
So far I have to say I'm really impressed with the cut I never had that clean easy going cut with the cricut. I think their mat is so much better and tons of cute designs.
GLITTER SKETCH PEN Pack New Silhouette SD Cut MachineSo I got the sketch pens and I will play with those today and let you guys know. Very excited about those. Let me know if you would like to see some tutorials on the silhouette.







Thanks for stopping by and for your comments
Jana

1 comment:

Percy said...

Jana,
I love that you got a silhouette, i have one and love it! I am looking forward to get inspiration from you, and tutorials since you are more computer savy than I am....
That is a beautiful card you made. Thanks for sharing.
Percy