Tag + some links and news


hi Everyone
Here a tag I got with the background already stamped from a tag swap that I participated the main images are from PaperBagStudios from Little Feet set.
PaperBagStudios is coming up with some amazing  new stamps I'm preparing some samples and a video to show you, great for altered projects, cards and mixed media. HERE is a  preview.
Also I used this die from Sizzix that I love 3d flower die.

Also at Create Scrapbook we have a new sponsor and soon we will bemaking a card show and I will do some videos for your . It is the great Stephanie Barnard from Stamps of Life, she is former Inque Boutique designer.
Stamps of life has a great quality one of the few out there that has very thick clear stamps. They have a stamp club but you can also buy their stamps individually.
Here is this month's stamp
32 stamps and her shipping is just $1.00 (US)
Also she just release yesterday 3 new special release stamps. Check out all her stamps here.
Also at the live shows everyone ask about my ATG gun well , there is a new pink one much more affordable.
Live Teach Create has it, and this kit comes with already 2 refills  72 yards of adhesive, I love my ATG.
Check it out here.




Tomorrow I have show 9p.m EST at Create Scrapbooks doing a double page layout live.

Thank you for stopping by
Jana

No comments: