Small Altered Box

I have so much fun doing these boxes this is a very tiny one but great to put earrings or rings. The flower on the top was handmade using scraps of fabric from this dear Lizzy Fabric Paper I loved this fabric.














We have introduced Lucas to the pool for the first time. He enjoyed it a lot, you probably saw some pictures if you follow me on Facebook.
But after a lazy weekend it is time to go back to exercise routine, I lost all Lbs I wanted but now I have to work on making my muscles stronger I feel myself saggy lol
I bought this dvd ,













This dvd is very easy to do at home, it's a 40 minutes circuit training style she uses 2 weights and a mat, thats it. But I tell you so far I could do just 3 circuits this is a kick butt DVD, lol so now I have a new objective to look forward to: be able to do this DVD completely lol, but I love the fact that she works with your own body weight and work the trouble zone muscles.

If you want to try something to exercises at home I recommend..  I love when she says : Be comfortable with being uncomfortable lol


Thanks for stopping by
Jana

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun box Jana...I have a box idea too, but waiting to find just the right thing to go along with it! good luck on the exercising...reminded me that today was treadmill day! LOL!