Mini from Junk Mail and Packaging with video instructions





This was a mini I made live at Create Scrapbooks show if you weren't there HERE is the direct link for the recorded show.
I used the Little Red  Scrapbook May kit that came with papers from October afternoon. They were bright so I 've used a technique to make them not so bright.
Other things I've used















 So, I hope you enjoy the show and participate on our next one, The weather is fantastic here so we are going to show Lucas the pool for the first time, I hope he doesn't get afraid.
And it has been a very happy weekend for me after 10 years finally I got Brazilian channel at my house, Thanks for to Verizon Fios, it was so easy and not satelites involved and changing for Verizon has been so far a great experience for us.
My husband doesn't like the channel I don't like some things also, but listen a little of Portuguese is not bad sometimes :)


I hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend !
Jana

No comments: