Card and some Ebook tips

Hi everyone , we had a nasty and scary weekend winds of up to 62 mph crazy, today going out I saw a lot of destruction, tomorrow I will take a picture of a ginormous tree that I saw today down in Princeton.
Simple card today, I'm doing several things at once and not news I 'm slow in all of them. My friend Risa gave me this stamped image I forgot from where she is from, I colored with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. The Thank you Stamp is from Michaels.

I want to give a nice tip for you that want to learn some simple and basic tips and effects from Photoshop. This Ebook from Ella Publishing: Special Effects


The nice thing is affordable and you receive at your email as PDF I've been buying some and really like it.

Recently I got this one, it's really a deal for who likes sketches, like me ! What I really liked about it is that the author gives variation in 8 1/2 x11 formats, which is the format I prefer to scrap.
And tons of extra sketches. Really recommend this one:
Sketches book





Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Risa said...

Your card is very cute Jana! I know that your image is by Elizabeth Bell but I don't think she is a Whiff of Joy brand. Either way, she is adorable and I love the soft colors.
hugs
Risa:)