Digital Layout please vote for me !

I did this layout for Pen Scrappers they are having a contest , please vote for me, they are giving a free digital kit, even if you don't participate you can download it.
I used somethings from the kit , and some brushes from Anne Aspnes, and the picture I used vintage action from this blog, she has many free actions for PSE.
Please vote for me ! HERE.

Also I did a Facebook Fan Page I would be glad to see you there.
This week we will have live show , get some junk mail envelopes we are going to use them again !

Thanks for stopping by
Jana

2 comments:

Elena said...

This layout is stunning, Jana! I just voted for you!
I love the colors of it, the font, and the butterflies!
Luke is so cute, miss Sergei when he was a baby! :)

Kathy Floen said...

I LOVE THE LO, Jana! :) I voted ! :) I am sharing it on FB too! :) I hope you win! :) ((HUGS))