Boo Card +Live show today !

Hey everyone !
Simple Halloween card here, I don't usually do Halloween stuff , maybe in the future when Lucas understand more. But I've decided to do something to send to my friend's kids. Simple boo card with Pumpkin from Cricut , gypsy wandering shapes. Glitter Thickers.

Everything Scrapp'n has received new lines from Basic Grey Nook & Pantry and Indian Summer that actually is one of the most beautiful collection I ever saw ! And it's 15% off this week. Check it out here.

Live Show Today !
We are going to start a mini album from junk mail envelopes ! And a giveaway from Tombow.
Hope to see you tonight at 9:00PM Eastern.8PM Central time.

Thanks for the new followers !!

Jana

3 comments:

Rita said...

Cute!

Suz said...

cute card - looking forward to the show tonight

Elena said...

I like this adorable pumpkin face!