Layouts and Mini



Hi everyone I'm here again to present some creations for Everything Scrapp'n Store. I want to say that the store has a great sale going on with Designer Paper for $ 0.20 including this
Pop Backyard American Crafts paper I did this mini album with. The whole mini was using one 12x12 paper.
Here are some pages in this one I use a scrap from the Onesis Overlay. The paper version of this design in blue and pink are also on sale for $0.20 !!Check it out
I used yellow acrylic paint on my borders and on the covers, this is a 3x3 board book.
On these 2 pages you can see I cut some trees from the scraps from the paper to add them with pop dots. The stamps are Autumn Leaves.


The paper on this layout is SassafraLass Woodland Whimsy with this paper you don't need to do much it looks like has layers and fabric. Stamps: Unity ,Fiskars and SU, letter stickers MM.

This beautiful Butterfly overlay is one of my favorites from Hambly , this overlay is also on sale for $0.20 can't miss that?!!
I used Kraft Bazzill then put some acrylic paint and stampled the overlay on top, used some Grungeboard and put some crackle paint.Flowers: KI memories.
My journaling using a text templates for digital pages .
Hope you enjoyed the layouts. Check it out the sale of Everything Scrapp'n products up to 73% sale, so she can make room for new CHA stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments
Jana

3 comments:

Momiji said...

wow! you really are in creative mode! love all these things you have made ..the layouts are so pretty.

Elena said...

Very cute mini-album! I love the little animals inside on the pages! And butterfly page is so stunning!

Little C's Creations said...

Love that Mini Album... you're so good at these albums, girl!

Hugs,
Jen