No sentiment Card

Gee, it's been raining since yesterday here in NJ, really annoying because than I can't walk.
I'm glad is Friday , tomorrow we have a couple as guests for lunch, I do nhoque, from scratch is a Italian meal, but in Brazil is so common became kind of Brazilian food also.

So, this card is from Kitchen Sink Stamps 3 step stamps, It can be very challenging to stamp this specially when you don't have many inks like me, but it worked ok. I like the effect this 3 step stamp gives.

Everything Scrapp'n
received this great collection of American Craft Glitter Thickers !
They 20% off now , great deal !

4 comments:

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Jana! These stamps gives a very nice dimension!
So sorry about the rain... We are going to have it on the weekend too.

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Jana, I luv it!!! Have fun with your company tomorrow. It's raining here too!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Jana! I haven't tried the 3-step stamping yet, and I don't know why..your sample is too cool! I will definitely have to give this method a try! Enjoy your company and I hope you have plenty of sunshine tomorrow.
hugs
Risa:)

Tiffany said...

this card is amazing!